March 1, 2020 Coaches Clinic Slides
- Slides from the HLL Coaches Clinic with HHS softball and baseball coaches.
Tee Ball Coaches Guide
- Are you ready for the most rewarding season of your life? Little League, along with the Positive Coaching Alliance and the Baseball Factory, have developed easy to follow practice plans to help bring fun and activity into your Tee Ball practices while teaching the fundamentals!
* 2017 Sizzler Coach
* 2017 Sizzler Code of Conduct
* 2017 Sizzler Website Guide
* 2018 Sponsorship Form
* 2022 ASAP Safety Plan - Updated February 2022
* 2022 Season In Review - 2022 Survey Results and Responses
* Approved Bat List - Please make sure your child's bat is on the approved bat list.
* Code of Conduct (FULL) - All parents and coaches shall follow the league's Code of Conduct
* Code of Conduct (Sizzler) - Code of Conduct form, required to be signed by all Sizzler Tournament participants
* Code of Conduct Player and Parent Agreement - This is the short form of our Code of Conduct that parents and children need to sign and submit to their coach.
* Fields - Location of fields in Hopkinton used for Spring softball and baseball.
* HLL Constitution / By-Laws
* Injury Report Form - in the event someone gets hurt at a game, this form must be filled out
* Medical Release Form - this form needs to be filled out and sent to your team's head coach in the spring
* Parade Layout - HLL Parade - Map of Common
* Rules - Hopkinton Spring League - Rules for the spring Little League, updated 2023
* Rules - Summer Sizzler Tournament - rules for the Summer Sizzler Tournament hosted by Hopkinton (updated for 2018)
* Safety Meeting - Deck used for the 3/25/2023 Safety Meeting via Teams
* Volunteer Application - This application must be completed if you have any on field presence (coach, assistant coach, etc.) ... updated for 2023
* Website User Guide - simple instructions to update your family's contact information, input scores, and view standings and rosters
some or all of the preceding
documents can be downloaded and displayed and/or printed in
format. If you do not have